MODULART STEEL 2000
System description TYPE UNI 7960 certified dividing wall (with special features to ensure respect of law 626 relating to safety) and plasticcoated steel panelling with thickness of 6/10 mm.
MODULART STEEL 2000 dividing wall: double hook-on panel in 0.6 mm plastic-coated and/or prepainted galvanised steel, bent over on all 4 sides with rounded edges, stiffened with 12.5 mm thick glued-in plasterboard sheets, for a total thickness of 18 mm; good fire resistance and safety (since there is no emission of toxic substances); Class 1 fire reaction
- Steel-coated panels
- Coating thickness: 0.6 mm
- Plasterboard thickness: 12.5 mm
- Total panel thickness: 13 mm
- Reaction to fire: class 1
- Plasterboard sheets, composition:
- calcium sulphate
- sugar beet
- cellulose card
This product does not contain asbestos
This product does not contain formaldehyde
The colours used for the steel dividing walls are the same as for the accessory-equipped walls to ensure a uniform finish:
- Laminated maple
- Veneered cherry wood
- Laminated dark beech
- Laminated light walnut
- Veneered Italian walnut
- Laminated Victoria walnut
- Anthracite grey
• Mobile, modular, suitable for equipment, with thickness of 114 mm composed of twin-panels with inspectable cavity for vertical and horizontal insertion of technical systems.
• Composed of galvanised steel vertical uprights with thickness of 1.2 mm, sheared, cold-profiled, channelled and positioned with modular centre-tocentre. Fitted at the base with adjustable feet and holes every 32 mm to fit furniture industry components.
The uprights are inserted at ceiling and floor levels into the galvanised steel perimeter profile which has a thickness of 1 mm and is pre-painted black. The uprights are secured at the centre-to-centre distance, standard 500-600-1000-1200 module, by drop-forged galvanised steel cross-members with a thickness of 1.2 mm and holes for cables. The uprights and cross-members are fitted with an adhesive seal in the area in which they are secured to the panel.
• Blind panels
Made from plastic-coated steel with thickness of 6/10 mm, scratch-proof and reflection-proof, standard colours of ivory, white and grey. Shaped around the whole perimeter, forming a thickness of 13 mm, and counter-clad using a 12.5 mm sheet of plasterboard with vinyl adhesive on the internal side. The panels are secured to the structure using steel bayonet clamps and can be removed individually simply by lifting.
• Single-pane panels
Made of extruded aluminium profiles with anthracite grey thermosetting powder coating. The Visarm 6/7 mm pane is located in the middle of the module.
• Framed twin-pane panels Made of extruded aluminium profiles with anthracite grey thermosetting powder coating. The Visarm 6/7 mm pane is inserted in the frame, sealed with a rubber seal and fitted with an 11 mm visible aluminium edge.
• Screen-printed edge-glued twin-pane panels These are made using a concealed aluminium profile thus ensuring that the panes are on the same plane as the blind parts and without visible profiles. The Visarm 6/7 mm panes are secured to the frame using very resistant two-sided adhesive. Venetian blinds can be inserted between the panes. A layer of mineral wool (optional) can be inserted in the cavity between the blind panels for better noise insulation.
• Counter-frames made of extruded aluminium profiles coated with anthracite grey thermosetting powder. Fire-retardant medium-density hollow-core door panel coated on both sides with 0.6 mm anthracite grey plastic-coated steel sheets. Door perimeter finished with plug-in painted aluminium profiles and complete with lock and Hoppe handle.
The 90° angle and variable angle are made of aluminium profile coated with dark grey thermosetting powder and are an integral part of the structure.
For particular installation requirements, in offices with public access (post offices, banks, reception counters), or to complete the walls from an esthetic point of view, a series of accessories is available, which integrate perfectly with the modularity of the wall itself.
The glass modules with slits for passing papers or speak-through holes are inserted in the glass panel frames and are made of hardened glass.
The cabinets, hooked directly into the upright slots, are particularly sturdy and have a high carrying capacity.
Safety, privacy, comfort, well-being;
MODULART has a solution for all requirements, harmonizing with and adapting to the environment in which it is installed.
Add-on containers for dividing wall
The MODULART “STEEL” and “TR” system walls can be equipped with container modules or cabinets which help to make some of the work spaces particularly functional.
The slots in the wall uprights allow the insertion of special couplings, thanks to which the wall can be equipped with cabinets which make use of the wall as their back panel.
These couplings, inserted in the central slots of the uprights, allow the wall to be equipped at any time and the various components to be adjusted and moved around as required. Assembly is easy and quick and does not require any particular installation skill.